Engagement Rings in Hutchinson, KS
Picking an engagement ring is no small task. This is something your fiance/wife will wear for the rest of her life, and the first step towards your life together starts with the engagement ring. Follow these steps and you're sure to pick a winner:
- Set a budget. With such a wide variety out there, a diamond to fit your taste and budget is certainly there for the finding. Common convention holds that a man should spend approximately two months' salary on the engagement ring he chooses. Spend some time and educate yourself about the options available to you before you set a budget. Some of the decisions you'll face about the ring will include the shape of the diamond, the setting style and the choice of metal, and all can impact the price.
- Choose a setting. The choice of the setting is as important as the diamond itself. Are you interested in a classic solitaire or diamond accented settings?
- Choose your diamond. The next step in buying an engagement ring is to educate yourself on each of the four Cs: Cut, Clarity, Carat and Color, and how each of these can affect price. Determine which of these are most important to you, then you can find a diamond that best suits your needs.
- Use a retailer you trust. Buying an engagement ring is one of the most important purchases of your life, and we're committed to helping you make the right decision. We promise to bring you the highest quality in stones and uncompromising service.
Call or contact us online today. We'll set an appointment to get you started on the journey towards your life together.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:30am - 5:30pm|
|Sat:||9:30am - 4:00pm|
- Retail Jewelers Organization
- Chamber of Commerce